Thursday, December 08, 2005

"Mistakes We Knew We Were Making"

I've stop putting new clothes on, and taking showers for that matter. Hopefully that will change when I get back home for break. Well, at least by next semester...

My relationship with Holly is currently stressing me out. It is currently stressing her out, too. This problem of ours seems seasonal now. As always, I'm hoping for the best and dealing with what comes.

I have a LOT of papers to write. It's really just a game anyway. Do these papers and exams really validate the semester of thought and effort Ive put into the classes I'm in? All these papers prove now is that I can communicate the information I've learned in a systematized and clear fashion. If thats what college is supposed to do - to enable us to communicate clearly - then college is failing me because I feel like I've gotten worse at the spoken word. Whatever, right?

I'm gonna have a single next semester, so hurray for the good news!!! This makes me hopeful for the Spring. There is an empty bottle of Yuengling and old Chinese food trash on my desk (both belonging to one of the many random guests in my room), and as much as I love not finding my dress shoes or schoolbooks in the ridiculous mess that is my room, I think I'll quickly get used to the idea of having my own room.

I feel like a bleeding heart with legs recently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course, when the information is organized, summarized, and communicated, one hopes that some of it has been retained or understood. doesn't always happen, though.

{rory}

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home