Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've had this weird feeling...

The past week or so has been generally enjoyable with moments of frustration. I had a good weekend hanging out with some friends, hearing some good jams in the chapel (that's where people on campus are allowed to go if they want to rock out, day or night), making a few new auaintances at a party, and just bumming around the East suite watching the Olympics and shooting the breeze. I did get into a serious argument with a friend of mine Sunday night that has put our friendship on hold. I'm not sure how that is going to turn out, but being that we are both pretty stubborn I don't see any sort of reconciliation in the near future. Classes are going alright. I enjoy my Philosophy seminar, especially the reading we do in there, but I sometimes feel like we dwell on a topic too long without really making any intellectual progress. Greek is great, and so is New Testament. C.S. Lewis is okay, I just wish we got to debate and discuss Lewis' beliefs more, but all we end up doing is talking about his life. I took the class to learn from lewis, not learn about him.

All in all, things ave been going smoothly, with a few bumps in the road. I don't feel too uneasy about life right now, But I have this feeling of discomfort when I think about the coming months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home